Sunday, April 13, 2014

Challenge #30 winner and top 3

..
Hello CAS on Sunday friends! We had some amazing entries for our last challenge! Thank you to all that joined us! :) And now time for our winner and top 3.

Our winner is ...


you can add this badge on your blogroll ......

This time we have no sponsor and we decided to ask the winner as our guest designer for the next challenge.  You will be a GDT in challenge #32 how awesome is that! Please send us an email.

And our top three are.....




You can add this badge on your blogroll ......



Thank you again to all and be sure to stop back by in an hour for our next CAS on Sunday challenge! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as a favorite! I'm going to add the badge to my blog right now. :-) Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, guys, thanks for choosing my card. I know from the other fantastic entries, there was lots of competition so I'm really honored. Congrats, all!

    ReplyDelete